We groom a person and make him a professional so that he shines in the IT industry tomorrow. We are equal opportunity employer and work towards the overall development of the employee. It’s also the employee’s dedication that takes him a higher level and gain expertise in the skills.
- Current position:- System Administrator
- Compensation:- At par with industry standards
- Education:- UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization,Graduation Not Required PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required
- Industry Type:- IT Hardware & Networking .
- Role:- Support Engineer .
- Functional Area:- Network Administration, Security.
- Desired Candidate Profile:- Exposure in implementation and configuration of Storage Devices (SAN & NAS).Exposure in installation, maintenance, configuration, backups using Symantec Backup Exec & Veritas Backup. Implementation, testing and trouble shooting of e-mail systems and application servers. Must have a proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2003 (or beyond), Microsoft administration and troubleshooting in a large-scale multi-site environment. Must have knowledge of Active Directory administration and troubleshooting.
- Job:- Implementation, testing and troubleshooting of e-mail systems and application servers.Must have proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2003 (or beyond) administration and troubleshooting in a large-scale multi-site environment. Experience and expert knowledge of Active Directory administration and troubleshooting.
In order to apply please send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org