Competitive Prices and 24*7 service
Now you must be wondering about the overall cost that you might have to incur if you avail all our services individually and will end up paying a huge bill based on the services provided. This is not the case. To comfort you further, in Managed service contract we do not charge per hour or per ticket basis. We just charge on monthly basis which is fixed and independent of no. of hours worked or tickets handled and you can be rest assured about our 24x7 services.
Tools and Technology to provide services
Itechserv believes that having the right technology and tools to deliver managed services is critical. We have invested in the following resources:
- Network and systems management tools to monitor hardware utilization levels and identify potential issues before they become real problems.
- Performance management tools to effectively measure network, system and software performance to determine whether it is appropriate to reconfigure the environment to meet the customer’s business needs.
- Software distribution tools to automatically update operating systems and applications to ensure proper patch management for security and compliance purposes.
- Remote diagnostic tools to more quickly perform system and software analyses, and initiate self-healing techniques to minimize downtime.
- Security and malware protection tools
- Backup/restore tools
Our goal is to help our clients in proper utilization of their resources with maximum benefits. In today’s IT arena, data integrity and security are paramount. Our managed service tools and professional technical staff will supplement your IT staff, enabling them to be more productive for your company with effective time management.
The Right People to Deliver Services
Building a staff of desktop, network, server, storage, security and messaging experts is not within reach of every organization. It requires capital resources with huge time investment and regular monitoring. It also takes more than just a set of specialists to properly manage an IT environment. It requires an experienced and coordinated staff to monitor and analyze network, system and application traffic patterns on a continuous basis to ensure optimum performance and prevent potential problems. Itechserv has it all. Our team at Itechserv is certified in the technology areas and with the appropriate manufacturers to provide a high level of skill that we have gained with experience.
The Right Processes
In addition to having the right management systems and staff, it is essential to implement the management processes to perform a series of tasks on a continuous basis to reduce the risk of unanticipated downtime and improve the performance of IT operations. The procedural disciplines include scheduled software updates, hardware reconfigurations, security testing, system and storage backup, and network performance monitoring. Itechserv utilizes management systems and employs skilled personnel that can perform these tasks in an automated and ongoing basis to maintain the smooth flow of business. The experienced staff and sophisticated service delivery systems leverage a structured set of technology deployment and ongoing management procedures that ensure the smooth implementation and optimized performance of an IT environment.